When applying for our vacancies you have the option of answering the following two questions by video instead of submitting answers in the written form:
- Why would you like to work at Cardboard Citizens? Please briefly outline why you are applying for this position and what interests you about the organisation (a maximum of three minutes is considered appropriate for this answer).
- What makes you suited for this position? Please explain the ways in which your interests, knowledge and skills match the job description and person specification, and give details of any relevant activities you feel would further support your application (a maximum of three minutes is considered appropriate for this answer).
Instead of typing a written answer to the two questions above, you can provide a link to a video we can review of you talking to camera. Follow each of these steps to successfully submit a video:
- Record your video on your camera or device
- Start the video by stating your full name to camera
- State the question you are answering before giving your verbal answer
- Upload your video to YouTube as an unlisted video (click for instructions)
- Copy the link of the unlisted video
- Paste the link of the unlisted video into that section of the application form (instead of the written answer)
- If you have problems email us on Jess@cardboardcitizens.org.uk and we will get back to you.
Please ensure that you:
- Answer each question (three minutes is considered an appropriate length of answer to each question)
- State the question you are answering before commencing your verbal answer
- Ensure that your microphone is turned on, and your answer is audible
- That you have followed the guidance on how to upload a unlisted video to YouTube here
- You test the link you are submitting into the application form
If you have any questions, or need any support with submitting a video please email us here and we will get back to you as soon as we can: firstname.lastname@example.org