All year round, we enable homeless people to take part in our activities and learn new skills in a secure environment with our programmes of performing arts workshops at our home in Whitechapel, our workshops at Crisis Skylight and other venues across London.
As a Company Member, you will receive:
- A members handbook
- Access to free performing arts workshops throughout the year
- The opportunity to take part in performances and events
- Email updates, opportunities and newsletters
- An invitation to quarterly members’ meetings
- An invite to workshop Focus Groups
- Priority invitations to Cardboard Citizens performances
- Free tickets to cultural attractions across London (where possible)
- Access to tailored 1:1 Information advice and guidance sessions
- Access to computers to work on Education and Employment tasks (subject to staff / computer availability).
The office is open for Members from 2:00 to 5:00pm Monday to Friday except when the office is closed for holidays.
For more information on Company Membership please email email@example.com or telephone 020 7377 8948.